Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Where Will You Go From Here?

This is a review of "Where Will You Go From Here?" by Valorie Burton.  I really enjoyed this book.  It was a fast read for me because I did not participate in any of the chapter questions.  I recently went through a health crisis and used a lot of these techniques to help me through the tough times.  Although it was a review for me, it was good to get the reminders.  The Resilient People Know sections in each chapter were good recaps of each chapter's topic.  It is obvious to me that Valorie Burton is well aquainted with her topic and has used these techniques in her own life.  The Triumph Over Trials stories at the end of each chapter were very inspirational.

I would recommend this book for anyone facing one of life's trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment